(Released September 28, 2021)
Summary : M1 support, general enhancements and bug fixes.
- Apple ARM (M1) support for emulation mode.
- Added planar translation handles to the Select tool.
- Added uniform scale handle to the Scale tool.
- Changed the Windows header bar. It takes less vertical space and properly gets recolored for dark theme UI.
- Improved decimal input: When typing into any input field the value will now be remembered up to 6 decimal places, providing more precision in saving and reading input values.
- Selection changes no longer trigger a raytracing redraw, causing less viewport flashing.
- Transformation guides now only appear after moving, instead of on selection, causing less viewport flashing.
- Updated the Meet Mat model in the Starter Assets. It is now the same model as other Substance 3D apps.
- The "Browse 3D assets" button now opens Creative Cloud Desktop if available. Requires Creative Cloud Desktop version 5.6 or newer.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CAD import to not work correctly for customers with the Substance 3D Collection Enterprise plan.
- Fixed a number of bugs with GLTF import and export.
- Removed two environment stages for content issues.