Adobe Substance 3D Stager is a 3D application that is best used on a desktop machine with dedicated graphics cards. This page will cover the full minimum, recommended, and optimal hardware for using Stager.
There is currently a known issue with AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series GPUs that stops Stager working correctly. We are working with AMD to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- For working in comfortable conditions we recommend a monitor with a resolution greater than 1 Mega Pixels and wider than 1280 pixels.
Below is a list of the GPU models compatible with the application:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 and above
- NVIDIA Quadro P2200 and above
- AMD Radeon RX 580 and above
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300 M
Unsupported GPU configurations
- Only official Apple configurations are supported
- eGPUs are not currently supported and may have stability issues
- Stager does not work on AMD Radeon RX 6000 series cards at this time.
GPU rendering is only available on Windows with NVIDIA graphics cards.
Minimum GPU Drivers Versions
Below is a list of the minimum GPU drivers version required for the application to run without issues. This list may be subject to changes as new versions release.
The software interface is available in the following languages:
- Português (Brasil)