(Released July 27, 2021)
Summary : Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CAD import to not work correctly for customers with the Substance 3D Collection Enterprise plan.
- Fixed a number of bugs with GLTF import and export.
- Removed two environment stages for content issues.
(Released June 23, 2021)
Summary : Initial app release
- Adobe Mercury Rendering Engine
- Advanced physically based material system (ASM)
- Layout tools
- Lighting system
- Image compositing
- Camera system
- Substance 3D software interoperability
- Stager is not available on Apple Silicone M1 devices.
- GPU rendering is available on Windows only and requires an NVIDIA card. (See system requirements)
- PSD Render layers and denoising are available for CPU rendering only. GPU support is planned.
- Stager may crash when importing some Substance materials. We are investigating this crash.
- The scale handles on the Select tool gizmo occasionally disappear. Restarting the app will fix this.
- The Creative Cloud Libraries panel will sometimes fail to refresh. Use the menu and select Reload to reload the panel.