This page lists system requirements and hardware compatibility information.
Below is a list of hardware and systems supported by the application:
- For working in comfortable conditions we recommend a monitor with a resolution greater than 1 Mega Pixels and wider than 1280 pixels.
- Only versions 2019.x and above have been notarized in order to run on MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- On CentOS 7.5 or older, the application may not start because of library dependency issues (FT_Get_Font_Format error). We recommend updating the system or installing the following library.
- Remote Desktop connection is possible if an OpenGL 3.3 context is available. It will work on Nvidia Quadro but not on Nvidia GeForce because it provides only an OpenGL 1.4 context. If this is an issue, we recommend using alternative solutions such as VNC/Teamviewer.
- Steam version users should disable the Steam Overlay for Designer, as it may cause performance issues when active.
Below is a list of the GPU compatible with the application :
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 and above
- NVIDIA Quadro P2200 and above
- AMD Radeon RX 580 and above
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300 M
TDR (Windows only)
For the best overall stability while performing heavy computations on the GPU – e.g. rendering complex graphs, rendering in the 3D View, exporting a scene from the 3D View, etc. – it is strongly recommended to make sure the Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR) match the recommended values in this page of our documentation.
Unsupported GPU configurations
- Only official Apple configurations are supported
- eGPUs are not currently supported and may have stability issues
- Mesa drivers on Linux are not supported
- Integrated GPUs are not supported.
Minimum GPU drivers versions
Below is a list of the minimum GPU drivers version required for the application to run without issues. This list may be subject to changes as new versions release.
To download new drivers see: GPU has outdated drivers.
|AMD||Windows / Linux|
|Intel||Windows / Linux|
On Mac OS the GPU driver is provided by the operating system itself. Update to the latest version of your OS to access the newest driver.
GPU Raytracing for Baking
To enable GPU Raytracing via Optix or DXR the drivers recommended above must be installed.
DXR requires the following minimum configuration :
- Windows 10 version 1809, see this page for more information
- GPU with Pascal architecture (Nvidia GeForce 10XX)
GPU raytracing runs optimally on dedicated ray tracing hardware such as NVIDIA GeForce RTX or NVIDIA Quadro RTX GPUs.
Tablet users on Windows should apply the settings described in the following page to get the most reliable experience: Configuring Pens and Tablets.
The software interface is available in the following languages:
- Korean (partial support)