Non-Square Transform (Grayscale)
Nonsquare-safe version of Transform 2D. Automatically detects nonsquare ratios and can transform square input images onto a nonsquare canvas.
Make sure you fully understand the Graph Parameters to make the best use of this node, as you will need to set a few settings correctly:
- Your Graph Size should be nonsquare, otherwise there is no need for this node.
- Set the Non Square Transform node's Output Size to "Relative to Parent".
- Set the node's tiling mode to "No Tiling" if you only want to transform your input to a single position.
- Tile Mode: Automatic, Manual
Enable automatic non-square compensations or not.
- Tile: 1 - 16
Only accessible when Tile Mode is set to Manual. Allows you to change the scale in a tiling-safe way.
- Offset: 0.0 - 1.0
Moves or translates the result. Double-click the slider to enter negative values.
- Rotation: 0.0 - 1.0
Rotates the input image.
- Safe Rotation (Square Only): False/True
Snaps to safe values to maintain sharpness of pixels.
- Background Color: (Color value)
Background color to fill image with. Only visible when Tiling Mode in Base Parameters is set to "No Tiling".