In: Texture Generators/Noises
Generates projected caustics based on a height map and a light direction.Comes in both Grayscale and color versions, differences are subtle but the color version adds color dispersioneffects. Light is cast from a single point, no Environment map is used.
- Output Color Space: Raw, sRGB
Set output color space.
- Photon Grid Size: Auto, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096
Sets quality by adjusting grid size, but defaults to matching input. Can be used to speed up calculation.
- Surface Height Scale: 0.0 - 1.0
Multiplier to determine how the height is interpreted.
- Surface Height Position: 0.0 - 1.0
Set distance of refracting surface to projection.
- Surface IOR: 1.0 - 2.0
Set refraction index, in the color version this adds more color dispersion.
- Photon Size: 1.0 - 50.0
Photon size affects crispness of the effect.
- Dispersion: 0.0 - 0.01 (Color version only)
Affect just the color dispersion. Not visible when IOR is low.
- Jittering: 0.0 - 1.0
Add irregular jittering to the cast photon particles.
- Light Position:
Moves the light position. Also done through a gizmo in the 2D view.
- Background Color: (Color value) (Color version only)
Change the background color. Limited to black in the grayscale version.
- Non Square Expansion: False/True
Enable compensation of squash and stretch with non-square ratios.