Command Line Tools
The Substance Automation Toolkit contains a set of command lines tools allowing you to automate many stages of the Substance Designer workflows. A complete workflow typically involves multiple tools being invoked in chain to accomplish the task.
The available commands are:
- sbsbaker — Bakes out mesh specific data such as ambient occlusion or normal data to textures.
- sbscooker — Cooks .sbs files to .sbsar files ready to be rendered with sbsrender.
- sbsmtools — Export model graph from .sbs to geometry files, .fbx, .obj or .sbsm
- sbsmutator — Modifies and specializes .sbs files.
- sbsrender — Renders out maps from .sbsar files.
- sbsupdater — Updates .sbs files to the current version of the batch tools
To see how the commands work together, visit the samples page