This page regroups system requirements and hardware compatibility information.
Below is a list of hardware and systems supported by the application:
If your system meets the system requirements above but performance is still sluggish, Sampler may be using the wrong GPU. If you are using an Nvidia GPU, change which GPU Sampler uses by following the instructions on this page.
- For working in comfortable conditions we recommend a monitor with a resolution greater than 1 MegaPixel and wider than 1280 pixels.
- Only versions 0.8.x and above have been notarized in order to run on MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- On CentOS 7.5 or older, the application may not start because of library dependency issues (FT_Get_Font_Format error). We recommend updating the system or installing the following library.
- The Remote Desktop connection is possible if an OpenGL 3.3 context is available. It will work on Nvidia Quadro but not on Nvidia GeForce because it provides only an OpenGL 1.4 context. If this is an issue, we recommend using alternative solutions such as VNC/Teamviewer.
Below is a list of the GPU models compatible with the application:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 and above
- NVIDIA Quadro P2200 and above
- AMD Radeon RX 580 and above
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300 M
Image to Material (AI-Powered) and Delighter
The image Delighter is only available under the following configuration:
- Windows (version 10 minimum) and Linux
- GPU with more than 2GB of VRAM
- GPU compatible with Nvidia CUDA version 11 and CUDA capabilities >= 3,5
The list of NVIDIA architecture supported are:
- Maxwell (Quadro Mxxx)
- Pascal (GeForce 10 series & Quadro Pxxx)
- Volta (Titan V && Quadra GVxxx)
- Turing (GeForce 16 series + GeForce RTX 20 series & Quadro RTX x000)
- Ampere (GeForce RTX 30 series)
- Virtual machine are not supported.
- Windows Server is not supported.
- Only official Apple configurations are supported.
- eGPUs are not currently supported and may have stability issues.
- Mesa drivers on Linux are not supported.
- Any platform:
- Integrated GPUs are not supported.
Minimum GPU Drivers Versions
Below is a list of the minimum GPU drivers version required for the application to run without issues. This list may be subject to changes as new versions are released.
To download new drivers see: GPU has outdated drivers.
|AMD||Windows / Linux|
|Intel||Windows / Linux|
On Mac OS the GPU driver is provided by the operating system itself. Update to the latest version of your OS to access the newest driver.
The software interface is available in the following languages: