Substance 3D Sampler
Substance 3D Sampler allows you to create and iterate on material collections by tweaking and mixing existing materials, or by extracting new materials from scans (single or multiple images).
A new set of powerful tools combining different technologies and creation methods (procedural-based, capture-based, AI-based and manual) will help you manage entire material libraries, and export them to other applications.
- Activation and licenses — This page has information on how to activate and manage your licenses so you can start using Sampler.
- System requirements — This page regroups system requirements and hardware compatibility information.
- Shortcuts — This page list all the keyboard shortcut available and their actions.
- Importing Resources — Learn which file formats Sampler supports.
- Report a bug — You can report bugs directly from the interface.
- Project Management — In Substance 3D Sampler you can use collections to manage all your assets and materials.