Import Substance Alchemist projects in Substance 3D Sampler
Starting with version 3.0.0, the previous Substance Alchemist projects are not automatically available. This pages describes how to retrieve them.
1 - Launch Substance Alchemist
- Open the project of your choice in Alchemist
- Click on File > Export project...
- Choose the project location and click OK
After that action a .alch file with a dependencies folder will be available.
2 - Launch Substance 3D Sampler
- On the Welcome Screen, click Open
- Go to the folder where the .alch file is located.
- Open the .alch file (be sure the dependencies folder is still next to the .alch file).
All your materials will be listed in the Project panel under the Materials section.