Reference images currently aren't supported natively within Modeler, but are an area that we plan to build on in future. It is still possible to use reference images in VR by following the workaround below:
This workaround is only supported on Oculus headsets - if you are using Revive or other software to use unsupported hardware, you will need to find an alternative workaround until official reference image support is added.
- Open your preferred reference art desktop application.
- Open the Oculus app on your PC.
- In VR, open the Oculus Dashboard with the Oculus button.
- Select your monitor on the Dashboard belt to view it.
- Drag and drop the monitor window off the dashboard and into a comfortable position.
- Use the pin button at the bottom right of the monitor window.
- Close the Oculus Dashboard with the Oculus button.
- Your monitor should be visible in the Modeler scene.