Source in UE4
Substance Source is a vast PBR library available to Substance Subscription members. You can download materials from Source directly in Unreal Engine.
Source in Plugin versions 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11:
Source action will now direct to the Substance Launcher - Source tab and allow you to send assets direct to UE4.
- Click the Source button and the Substance Launcher will open (or be prompted to download, if the Launcher is not already installed)
- Substance Launcher will need to be downloaded from the Licenses tab when logged in to your Substance account at https://store.substance3d.com/user
- Browse the available assets and click the Unreal Engine Logo to send the asset direct to UE
- The material will be generated with Substance texture inputs and ready do apply to a mesh.
Source in Plugin versions lower than 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 and lower:
- Click the Source button at the top of the UI to launch the Source Window.
- Login to your account
- Browse the materials and click the download button to add the material to the Content Browser
- The material will be generated with Substance texture inputs and ready do apply to a mesh