- Added a mode for enabling physical size. This will add the tri-planar projection calculations into the node network and can be toggled on and off
- Added new scripting commands, substanceUtilityActivatePhysicalSize to enable/disable physical size, and substanceUtilityResetPhysicalSize to reset the projection values if modified.
- Added the substanceNodeGetPhysicalSize command to acquire the physical size value of a graph.
- Added new checkboxes and buttons for enabling/disabling, as well as for reset. Added a display in the attribute editor of the physical size of a Substance graph.
- Added settings for enabling physical size feature globally
- If the physical size feature is enabled, then the renderer workflows support the creation of those projection nodes
- Removed support for Maya 2017
2.3 is released for
- Maya 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022, and 2023 on Linux, macOS, and Windows
- Maya LT 2018, 2019, and 2020 on macOS and Windows